Monday, August 15, 2011

Things I'm Loving in Week 4 :-)

Been a great week so far.


Just a couple days till the week 4 weigh-in and I am enjoying this journey more & more. I'm excited for the 2nd visit to the Bodyfit cardio class at J Park Tae Kwon Do. Should be fun.


What will be even more fun is when Jaimie comes with me on Thursday. 


Here are some cool blogs I found online of guys that have done what I want to do. Really interesting stuff:


http://www.jayloss.com/
http://www.andrewisgettingfit.com/
http://formerlyfatrunningguy.blogspot.com/




Foods, etc. I really like these days:
Special K Protein Snack Bars

Craisins -- Especially the Cherry Flavor
Quakes Sweet Chili Rice Cake Snacks
Tuna , Tuna, Tuna
Pita Bread
Vitafusion Fiber Gummies

Macintosh Apple Cherry Sobe LifeWater (thanks to Jon for introducing me to this in Michigan)


ONE FOOD I HATE lol and will never buy again: 


Fiber One Brownies - I usually LOVE Fiber One stuff. But this one truly tastes like mud. Yuck. 


So far so good this week. I'm excited for weigh-in Wednesday. Really looking to meet my goal of 9-10 pounds total weight loss in the first month. 


Once again thanks for all you encouraging friends and followers out there. I am really, genuinely moved when I hear that someone else is inspired to start doing this ( You know who you are! GOOD LUCK!!!)


“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ~Colin Powell





No comments:

Post a Comment