Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love the 80's !

It's Wednesday so you know what that means. WEIGH-IN DAY!!! 



                                                                                    

Cheesy Graphic .... CHECK

Weigh-In today ..... 2-8-9.4 ! Down to the eighties. Sure it was just another pound. But it feels big to see that EIGHT on the scale where the NINE used to be. 

Not bad considering I traveled over the weekend (and cheated a couple times). But I bounced back with some solid exercise, right back on the tight diet, and overall lifestyle change. 


Went for the slim-fast shakes for breakfast and lunch today with healthy snacks in between. For dinner I did some homemade tuna salad with crackers and some fruit and nuts.


After that I got about 40-45 minutes of cardio in to complete the daily exercise. 


I'm excited to see what this next week brings. My goals is 2-3 more pounds, so we'll see if I can make it happen. God has been really good all the way through  and I'm just praying that I can keep my commitment going strong. 


Once again thanks for the encouraging messages, emails, and posts. This is what keeps me accountable and motivated so thanks to all. 


“There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” ~Pat Riley

2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil. So glad to see you doing this! You know I've had my struggles with being healthy and you've inspired me to get back on the wagon. THANKS!!!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little success, will help you meet your goal,backing you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete