Friday, August 12, 2011

Killer Cardio

Happy Friday Night!


Quick update. 






I went to this Bodyfit Cardio class with my friend Alex at a Tae Kwon Do Mixed Martial Arts center near my house on Thursday night.  It brought back good memories being in a Tae Kwon Do dojo, and it reminded me of when me and brother Pat used to tear it up in our Blue stripe and Blue belts respectively. 


It was 45 minutes of serious intensity and I loved. I've got to say that is probably the best workout I've had in a while. We jogged, did pushups, crunchs, jumping jacks, punching, kicking, resistance bands etc etc etc. 


Quite sore today though. I think I'm going to start going there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 


Good things so far since the weigh-in on Wednesday. Weight is still going down and I'm feeling better every single day. 


Also had some killer sushi at Matoi Sushi in Tampa tonight. Go try it, it's great. Healthy and very very good. 


Looking forward to the weekend ahead. Got lots to do, and of course will fit the workouts in somewhere. Tonight I just kept it light and walked for a while down to the CVS and back. Had to restock up on the fiber gummies lol. 




Anyways, that's all for now and thanks for following. 


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment