Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 16!!!

It's Wednesday. So, by now you all know the drill. Let's review. My first blog was back on July 20. At that time I weighed in at 294 pounds. I finally decided to quit being complacent and DO SOMETHING. Since then, I've had ups and downs, and this has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding experiences of my life. 

Today I reached a huge goal, and I am very proud to give you this week's official stats ...

16 Weeks Completed 
112 Days Down 

Starting Weight -- 294

Week 15 Weight -- 265

Today's weight -- 2-6-3.8! So that's another 1.2 pounds down!

Total Weight Loss to date = 30 pounds !!!

THIRTY POUNDS. Whew , that's a big goal accomplished. I'd like to drop another 15 by the New Year. I think it's possible :-)

Before Pic .... 

After...


And from the side ...

So, to celebrate this loss of 30 pounds, I was trying to think of some things that weigh 30 pounds, and I'm really drawing a blank here. 

Who's got some ideas? What things out there weigh 30 pounds lol???

Really happy with this big accomplishment today. It's been 16 weeks of very hard work, and this is the most weight I have ever lost. Even though I haven't hit the 2-pound a week mark alot this month, I've still consistently been losing. I can't weight to get into the 50's! 

More to come soon ...

Thank you thank you thank you to all who have continued with your great support and encouragement. 

“You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” ~Rosalynn Carter

8 comments:

  1. "I can't WEIGHT to get into the 50's..." I saw that you sneaky snake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tim,

    That is awesome. Nice work.

    Also, when are you guys gonna come down to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 bags of flour".......keep working hard at it,proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Phil,

    Not sure. I'd really like to though. There's a possibility we might be at Disney World in January...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That'd be sweet man. I'll see you on the Tower of Terror

    ReplyDelete