Sunday, November 20, 2011

End of 4 Month -- Check In

Hey Everyone!


Just a quick check-in post as this is the 4-Month Anniversary of when I started this blog and my lifestyle change journey.


STARTING WEIGHT on 7/20/11 .... 294


WEIGHT AS OF 11/20/11 .... 259


TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE .... 35 Pounds
Average pound loss per month ... 8.75 Pounds


On July 20th, I was ... 




  1. 294 Pounds
  2. Really determined to make a change
  3. Unsure of real, lasting, progress
  4. Counting the stack of shorts and pants I had, but never wore, because I couldn't button them. Actually I could barely even put them on. Button or no button lol. 
On November 20th , I AM ...


  1. 259 Pounds
  2. Really determined to make a change
  3. Seeing, real, lasting progress 
  4. Giving shorts and pants away that are much too big and buying new pants :-). As the theme of this blog suggests, I used to HATE buying myself pants. So did everyone else. Now I look forward to seeing what size I can get. 

So there ya go. Officially 4 Full Months in, with a total of 35 pounds lost so far.

Thanks all for your love and support :-)

More to come on Weigh-In Wednesday from Wild and Wonderful West Virginia!!!


“You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” ~Les Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment