Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy New Years Weekend! 

Just wanted to shoot out a quick update for all you restless readers out there.

We've been doing alot of traveling back and forth with family etc, and staying busy with the Holidays. My goal was to not even gain a single pound over the Holidays. So far mission accomplished! I'm sitting even at 39-40 pounds total loss. I've had lots of good workouts in, including my fastest 5k time yet!

Thanks to all the friends and family for the support over the Christmas Holiday! I'll be back with lots of pictures and updates etc. And of course back with Weigh-In Wednesday in a few days .

I hope you and yours have a great New Years Eve this weekend. Stay safe, and I'll check in with ya in a few days.








No comments:

Post a Comment