Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 20!!!

20 Weeks Completed 
140 Days Down 

Starting Weight -- 294

Week 18 Weight -- 258

Today's weight -- 2-5-6.9! So that's another 1.1 pounds down!

Total Weight Loss to date = 37.1 pounds !!!



Before ( these are from the day after Jaimie and I got engaged)...





After... 

And from the side ... 



OK so this week was a bit of up and down. Some days I felt like I just wasn’t as on target as I should be with my portion sizes at meals. And there were sometimes while working out that I just felt TIRED. I just couldn’t get the endurance I needed.

However, towards the end of the week I actually have felt great. Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday were absolutely my best days this week. Tonight I had a fantastic run. I went for 4.1 miles without stopping and burned about 730 Calories on my workout. As a sidenote, if you have an iPhone or SmartPhone , you need to get the Nike+ GPS App. It’s awesome! I  tried it for the first time tonight. At the end of my workout Dirk Nowitzki congratulated me on my best 5k time lol.

I think I will do an entire post dedicated to running soon. I used to dread it like I used to dread going to the store to buy pants. I think a big part of that is because I was so out of shape and unfit to run. I’m actually enjoying it more and more every time. There is something a little addictive about going out and beating your best distance and time. Biking and running are pretty much my go-to workouts. Crunches, push-ups, etc provide the rest. No gym needed.

My fruits of choice the past couple of weeks have been: Bananas, Pomegranate, and Dried Cranberries
Go- to Snacks: Fiber Bars, Slim-Fast Meal Bars/Shakes, Slim-fast snack bars, rice cakes, skim string cheese

This is truly a marathon. After X-Weeks this has been a life-changing experience. New challenges every day, but new victories every day. Thanks to all for your kind comments, encouragement, and support. You really keep me going , while keeping me accountable.


THANK YOU!!!!  until next time .... 


“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ~Wayne Dyer

1 comment: