Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 21!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


21 Weeks Completed 
147 Days Down 

Starting Weight -- 294

Week 18 Weight -- 256.9

Today's weight -- 2-5-4.8! So that's another 2.1 pounds down!

Total Weight Loss to date = 39.2 pounds !!!



What a great week! Nice to see a 2-Pounder, and be within 0.8 pounds of the big 40 loss point. 


Before ( This is from our Honeymoon in June 2010)


And After ...



It's actually getting really late , and I need to make this one short. I have a good reason for the late post :-)

Tonight I didn't really feel like running, but I said to myself "Just go one mile and come back and do the blog." Well, once  I was out there I got my determination back and knocked another 5 miles tonight. Burned about 920 calories in just about an hour. Since I didn't workout till after church, this equals a later night. But SO worth it!

Really cool stuff. 

I want to do a post later this week on how the workouts have been going since so many people have asked me about them. 

Also, thought this was pretty cool. This is a list of the pageviews of this blog since I started. Check out all the international readers! I was surprised to see that Russia is #2 on the list. UK, Germany, Iceland, Indonesia, Brazil. So cool!

Who are you guys ??? I'd love to hear from you. 

Pageviews by Countries
United States
3,457
Russia
39
United Kingdom
30
Canada
18
Germany
13
Iceland
11
Indonesia
2
Australia
1
Brazil
1
France
1

Thanks to all for your continued support. Almost 40 Pounds down! Next week on the 20th will make 5 MONTHS of this lifestyle change. What a great experience....

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” ~Dr. Denis Waitley



2 comments: