Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 24!!!

OK I'm Back. 


One day late due to a magnificent bowl performance by my beloved WVU Mountaineers last night in their 70-33 victory over Clemson in the Orange Bowl. 


I do have a ton to report. and I'm going to do a full-blown report with pictures etc on Saturday. 


The good news is I'm down to 243.5. So I've lost 40.5 pounds total so far! 


January 20th will make my 6 month mark on this weight loss journey. I've got some work to do to catch up to my 8 pounds per month goal. 


The Holidays are officially over. The stomach flu is officially over (hopefully). And I'm still going strong! 


Knocked out another 5k tonight :-)

3 comments:

  1. On Jan. 04,2011, one of my prayers for 2011, was that you would be 30 pounds lighter on Jan. 04, 2012, you so exceeded that.....praise the Lord for answered prayer.

    ReplyDelete