Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 14!!!

14 Weeks Completed 
98 Days Down 

Starting Weight -- 294

Week 13 Weight -- 267.5

Today's weight -- 2-6-5.8! So that's another 1.7 pounds down!

Total Weight Loss to date = 28.2 pounds !!!





One of my big goals I had when I started out, was to have lost 30 pounds by the end of October. With just 1.8 pounds to go to reach this goal, and 5 days left in the month, I think I can do it. Anyways, my parents just got into town tonight and we are going with my sister and bro-in-law and their kids to Orlando for a nice long weekend.  I still got my late workout in tonight though, and I wanted to get this posted so I could make my Wednesday deadline. 


Before Pic... This is from December, 2010 when Jaimie and I went to see Wicked together. 



After Pic - Front 

And from the Side .. 

Sorry for not updating this more often lately. I have some other posts I want to finish and put up this week so stay tuned. I'll have another from our Orlando adventures coming up this weekend. 

It's a busy time of year, and with that comes more and more opportunities to hit major roadblocks. I've definitely had to pick my battles. For the most part I've been able to enjoy myself, while making sacrifices in other places. I'm glad I'm still on the downward trend, and I can't wait till I start closing in on the 50's .

It's getting late, so that's all for tonight. More to come soon...I promise.

Thanks for all of your support!!! 

“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~Margaret Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment