Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday...Week 11!

11 Weeks Completed 
77 Days Down 

Week 9 Weight -- 271.5

Today's weight -- 2-6-9! So that's another 2.5 pounds down this week.

Total Weight Loss to date = 25 pounds !!!

Oh yeah broke the 60's this week! Bye bye 90's, 80's, and 70's!

Before Pic with my brother Pat in Brussels ... 


Week 11 ... Front View

Week 11 ... Side View

We've had alot going on this week, so I'll keep this brief. I'm really going to try and post more often this next week coming up. Anyways, this week was actually quite a surprise. I thought I was getting a plateau effect because I kept seeing a flux of 270-272.5 all week long. So today, when I did my official weigh-in I was pretty excited about the loss for week. 

I've been incorporating some jogging and running into my workouts. Some days I'll do biking for about 10-15 minutes first to get my heart rate going. I'm working out at least 5 days a week, and most weeks I can get at least some form of exercise in every single day. 

FOOD:
Some people have messaged me, asking about my meals I plan for during the day. So....
Here's a picture of typical lunch I have during the  week. Special K Protein Meal Bar, Low-Fat String Cheese, and a piece of fruit. 


I really will have more posts this week, so keep checking in. Thanks to all again for your love and support. TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS! WOO HOO!!!

“Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” ~H. L. Hunt






2 comments: