Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday...Week 7!

49 Days Down. 
7 Weeks Completed 


And I'm officially in the 70's!

This week felt like a great one. I really stuck to my game all week long for the most part. I had a couple snack slip-ups after scheduled snack times, and I had a little slice of apple pie on Labor day lol. But other than that I really feel like I had a great week. I got tons of exercise in over the long weekend. Including a couple of great long bike treks on Saturday and Monday mornings. 

I even saw a weight as low as 277 over the weekend. WOW. However, as they say, your body can catch up with you and fluctuate. Who knows maybe it was alot of water weight one day? 

Anyways, I step on the scale tonight for my weigh-in and I see... 

Week 6 Weight -- 280
Today's weight -- 2-7-9 !
So that's another 1 pound down this week.

Total Weight Loss to date = 15 pounds

At first I must admit I was kind of frustrated because I felt like my weight should have been lower this week. But, the more I thought about the big picture, the better I felt. I still have gone over my 2 pounds a week goal. I can't really complain at all. 15 pounds in 7 weeks is not too shabby, and I'm just going to keep at it. Slowly but surely ... 

Check out this picture of me at our friend Melody's wedding last fall. Pictured is my wife Jaimie and our good friends Katelynn and Alex. 
Quite the difference right? 


In other news ...

Our big project this weekend was doing our office/library room in our house. 

So we went to IKEA. And filled up Laura and Dan's Van lol

Room Before ... 
And room after! 
We have lots more pics on Facebook too. 

Thanks everyone for checking in with me this week and keeping me accountable. I feel like this is a critical time just because I'm almost to that two month mark and the newness of this has kind of worn off. Now it's a marathon and I just have to stay the course. My goal is to be about 30 pounds down by the time I see my family in the beginning of November. 

I'll check back in before the weekend and let you know how the week is going. So far so good! 

“First we form habits; then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you.” ~Robert Gilbert





No comments:

Post a Comment