Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 32!!!

HEYYYYYYYY EVERYONE!  -- Happy Wednesday and Happy Leap Day!


My Peak Starting weight was over 300 pounds. The day I weighed in I was 294 back in July


Today my Official weight loss is still at 42-43 pounds depending on the day. 

Still trying to push my body into the 240's. I've seen some more awesome changes with my clothes though....and I think I'm about ready to start wearing size 38 pants :-). 



Before Pic of the week....




And a rare before from the side view ... 






And After .... 


Check me out with one of my old t-shirts! This shirt was TIGHT on me a few months ago---




From the side ... 


Anyways....IT'S RACE WEEKEND

Got some cool things going on this week. The biggest and best is that I'm going to be participating in the Gasparilla 5k Festivities this coming Saturday morning :-). Check out the link, their site looks great! 

I'm going to be doing this with a group from my office. They do this every year, and I signed up a few months ago. I know that a 5k isn't exactly a marathon, but going out and doing this in public with a group of people is a BIG deal! The last time I tried to run in public it was at a kids race at my Dad's company's fall work picnic and I quit with an "Asthma attack" about one lap in...I was 10...hahaha. Scarred for life :-(  


I have been running the past few months and I'm really excited and slightly nervous. This is going to be a great experience. I can't wait to post pics etc from the event. 


See you all very soon... 


“Courage is a resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment