Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 28!!!

28 Weeks Completed 
147 Days Down 

Starting Weight -- 294

Week 27 Weight -- 253

Today's weight -- 2-5-2 So that's another 1 pound down!

Total Weight Loss to date = 42 pounds !!!



Arghhhhhhh....Kind of frustrated these days with the pace of the weight loss. I believe I'm officially in a plateau until I can break into the 40's ,,, Buttt I have some really great observations from this week :-). 


First....Here's a couple before pics ...


Andddd After! 
From the Side ... 




Check out these 4 pair of shorts and one pair of jeans that are going to Goodwill this week. I could barely fit into these 28 weeks ago, and now I can't wear them anymore! 

Also, I've prepared a classic "LOOK AT MY OLD PANTS" Picture ... 

I've had some really good workouts since I finally was able to get over that sinus infection. Tonight, I had my biggest and bestest 5k run yet. I made it in 33:38 and burned up about 600 calories! 

My clothes are fitting better than ever before. I've probably seen the biggest difference in my clothes here in the last two weeks. I've had lots of people tell me I need to get new clothes because mine are looking too big. hooray! I'll take it. 

I've been tightening up my diet even more this week to try and move things along as well. I'm going to be running the Gasparilla 5k with some people from work next month so that should be fun too. 

My biggest challenge right now is not getting too frustrated with the number on the scale. I want to get to the next level, but I know that takes time. 

In other news, I recently started teaching a college course on Monday nights, which has been a ton of fun and a big learning experience. As usual life is BUSYYYYY , so it's just a matter of making exercise and healthy choices a part of your lifestyle. every day. no matter what. 

Still want to pick up the pace with the weight loss, but overall I'm very pleased. 

“The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.” ~Thomas S. Monson


1 comment:

  1. Progress, progress, progress, you are doing great! Here's to a healthier, trimmer you! Your loss is goodwill's gain, Love You.

    ReplyDelete