Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 30!!!

30 Weeks Completed 
161 Days Down 

Starting Weight -- 294

Week 27 Weight -- 252

Today's weight -- 2-5-2 Soooooooo staying the same still. 

Total Weight Loss to date = 42 pounds !!!



For some reason my body weight fluctuates up and down right now. I've actually seen weights as low as 250 and one day I saw a spike up to 256-257?? Today I'm back down to the usual 252. 


Really bizarre stuff. 


Before ...

After : 

Before Side ... 
After from the Side: 

But on the bright side I feel fantastic! I had my fastest single mile time tonight at 9 minutes and 50 seconds! That's a pretty amazing change from when it was taking me over 15 minutes to run a mile back when I started running a few months ago :-) 


I'm really trying to keep my mind off the weight plateau my body is going through right now. My clothes keep getting smaller and smaller and my wedding ring actually fell off while I was running Tuesday. I've started wearing it on my middle finger because it's getting so loose. I've talked to a couple of different people for fitness and they both told me to quit paying attention to my weight and start adding more and more variety to my workout plan. I plan on getting a few free weights to mix in and start doing some plyometric P90x style stuff. 


As for the blog itself, I know it hasn't been getting updated quite as frequently with everything going on. I'm going to try to keep it up at least weekly, but sometimes it might be just 2-3 times a month. Do not fear though, I'm still going strong. 


MY SHORT TERM GOAL: To be into the 240's by the end of February 


I like this quote particularly well right now for what I'm experiencing. 
“When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.” ~Abraham Maslow 

1 comment:

  1. "To struggle and battle and overcome and absolutely defeat every force designed against us is the only way to achieve" Nannie Burroughs, educator.

    ReplyDelete