Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hooray , I didn't quit yet!

First off, Thanks so much to everyone for your support! I was truly overwhelmed by the all the messages, posts, comments etc. Very exciting. Now I just have to make sure I don’t disappoint!

Second, …... I’m Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hahaha it’s actually not that bad at all.

The only time I really got super hungry today was between lunch and dinner. And that’s because I forgot to pack my afternoon snack. Lesson Learned. 

At dinner I was still hungry after I ate the grilled chicken, veggies, and orzo. So I ate some Rainier cherries to fill in the gap. They were awesome lol
Jaimie bought a bunch of good foods I can pack and take with me for lunches, so that will make planning much easier.
I am using this sweet App that my friend Luke showed me called Fat Secret. It lets you input all your food and track exercise. It makes it easy to track everything. So no excuses. 

Today’s grand total of Calories Eaten = 1,217

:-) 

Not too shabby.

For exercise today I started with some yard work, and then did some lap swimming.
Let me just say that swimming laps must be really good for you because it felt like a crazy good workout.

Since today was the first day after starting this Blog, it was important for me to stick to the calorie watch and make sure I got my exercise in.

So now, I’ve started planning for this weekend. I know we are getting together with some friends on Friday and Saturday, and I know that of course this will involve food. So I’ve taken the advice I’ve heard from people and seen all over the place and planned out what I’m going to order. This will help me not blow my calories and also still have a great time.

I’m feeling better already if you can believe it, and I think a big part of it is because I have accountability. Determined to stick with it ...

“People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.” ~Lewis Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment