Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello, Hello. It's been too long...

Hey Everyone! 

Sorry it's taken me so long to update this thing! I'm gonna do a post with Pics and stuff later this week. As always life is busy, and I finished teaching my college course for the semester , so I'm just catching up on all this. 

Things are going really well , so do not fear. I've joined an Anytime Fitness near my house for strength training to add on top of cardio and am loving it. I can't believe it's coming up on TEN MONTHS that I've been committed to this lifestyle change. Time flies when you're losing it....I also bought another pair of size 38 shorts last week so that feels real good! :-). My old clothes are starting to pile up in a big trash bag in my room that I'm going to take over to Goodwill. 

Anyways............Stay tuned. I'm not dead lol and I haven't quit. Still on the losing side and feeling great. 

More to come later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment